Job Skills, Requirements, & Education Needs
- A passion for seniors
- Must have an active Nursing Home Administrator license in Oregon
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, or similar health related degree program
- Experience in successful operational management of Skilled Nursing/Post-Acute Care Facility is preferred
- Proven track record of successful hiring, training, supervising and management of staff
- Demonstrated proficiency in maintaining care and survey standards
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to multi-task.
- Fulfill CEU requirements as needed
*Requirements vary by position, so please see job descriptions for specifics.
Culture & Community
We take pride in genuine, quality care.
Marquis is a workplace where employee choices are honored, contributions are encouraged and celebrated and high standards are the expectation as we champion each client’s journey. Get to know your peers in a positive, mindful environment with a family feel. Enjoy the freedom of running your own community in this autonomous role, while still being supported by a well-rounded team.
Some people are born leaders and for others it’s more of a discovery process. Understanding this, we’ve created a leadership development program called Ascend. The purpose of our Ascend program is to recognize and invest in the leadership potential across the organization as well as develop clear career pathways for our staff. We want our employees to “find their right seat on the bus” and to know there are opportunities for them to grow within the company.
Serve on statewide boards, advisory committees, and participate in ongoing training as you help transform healthcare delivery and make a genuine difference in other’s lives.
Hear from Our Team Members
Excellence & Standards
We’re invested in your ongoing training and schedule peer meetings 4-5 times a year to ensure you’re educated on industry initiatives. From clinical updates, to benefit changes, to strategic overviews with high-level instruction and exposure – you’ll have the support of our leadership, clinicians and field coordinators to guide you along the way.