1333 N. First Street
View Map of Location >
We specialize in providing post acute care and rehabilitation services for those recovering from surgery, illness, or accident.
Included services that set us apart:
- OmniVR. In November or 2010 we began using the OmniVR as a part of our therapy program. It is a virtual reality, interactive therapy system that uses thermal imaging to guide the user through exercises that are tailored to individuals with post hospital rehabilitation needs. Trials have resulted in excellent outcomes and we are excited to have even newer technology to add to our state of the art therapy room.
- Accelerated Care Plus©. The latest technology to improve therapy outcomes by reducing pain and improving circulation to affected body parts.
- Marquis' proven care delivery systems – A daily review of your goals and health status provides timely care management by experienced clinicians and coordination of care including timely communication with your physician(s).
- Post Acute Rehab, physical, occupational and speech therapy services – We are proud of our team of highly experienced clinicians. Customer satisfaction results rank among the highest in the western United States.
- Vital Stimulation – A non-invasive external electrical stimulation for the treatment of those with swallowing difficulty / dysphasia.
- Stand Strong – A program designed by our rehabilitation provider, Consonus, to improve balance and reduce the risk of falls with a proactive approach.
For post acute care and rehabilitation services we are pleased to except Medicare as well as many Medicare Advantage plans:
- Blue Cross Med Advantage
- Secure Horizons
If your insurance provider is not listed it is likely that you will still have covered services with us. Please inquire with us by calling (541) 968-8680.
A Medicare, Managed Care, Medicaid and Private Pay Certified Facility
Admission Fee $100